Monday, March 19, 2007

It takes a whole villiage....

Town of Grip River update!

Well, the site is up and running with working email addresses and some cool page holders (a lot of the pages will get updated after the opening on April 6th... man-o-man it is getting close.

Luisa, Young, Erin, Mira, Vicki, and I shot the ground breaking last weekend and the pictures look great. I am still deciding which one I am going to use for the show... but I hope to make that choice by tonight. I have been working a lot with photo shop the last week and I have created a page holder and I am almost finished with another "altered landscape" for the site. I haven't decided if I am going to blow one of them up for the show or just leave it on the website... we will see how it looks when it is done.

I also got some video from the ground breaking that I plan on editing into news footage after the opening and placing on the website. I was able to go home for a few days and I picked up some frames for the photographs and drawings that will look great (a friend and I built them when I was in undergrad out of house molding... good stuff good stuff).

Well, that’s all for now.

Ian

No comments: