Saturday, March 24, 2007

News Article and Town History... and Photoshop!

Town of Grip River is underway and I have been working on additional content for the opening and the website. I have finished photoshoping the new Town Hall built into a construction site and with a truck, signs, and equipment around it. The picture is going to be added to the index page and the Town Hall Map.

I have started building the Court House that I will place in the show along with the Town Hall model. I will photoshop the Court House into another landscape after my opening on April 6th (since I am proposing its construction at the opening).

I have also written out a News article about the Ground Breaking ceremony in Word that will be added to the website next week. I also wrote out a short article informing the public about the opening on at Cactus Bra on April 6th.

Tonight I am going over to my neighbor's house after gallery siting to discuss the music I want to use for my performance. We will edit some big brass band music and put it on his iPod that will be pumped through sound equipment at the show.

Sunday I will start move into a new studio space, work on my speech/performance for the opening, and sketch out the power point presentation that will accompany the performance (I plan on having the speech and power point presentation completed by Wednesday of next week).

No comments: