Saturday, April 14, 2007

Semester is coming to an end...

Hey everyone-

Well, as we all know the semester is coming to an end with a lot of work still to finish.

We have less then a month to wrap it all up and I need to edit two videos for Leslie's class before then end of the semester. The first video is going to be a mini-new clip that talks abou the ground breaking for Grip River's new Town Hall and the second will be editing my State of the Town Address from my opening from Cactus last week.

The ground breaking will have Mira (hopefully) do the voice over for the clip and create a "Grip River News" logo and text and use that for the show in May at the down town campus.

The Town Address will require me to create some opening imagery on the computer, cut out the vocals, and lay them over a power point presentation. When that is completed I will probably do some ending credits to thank the friends of mine who helped me at the opening (Connie, Lusia, Jayne, etc.).

Thats it from Fort Worth, TX (went home for probably the second time this semester).

Later!

Ian

No comments: