Sunday, April 1, 2007

Its Almost Show Time!

Its Almost Show Time!

Ian O'Brien: Under Construction at Cactus Bra Space is underway... but there is a lot left to be done!

My neighbor and I created some audio to star off the performance portion of my exhibition. We laid down ambient crowd noise to be pumped in from the back room with various "announcements" dropped in to the audio track with a "Mayoral Introduction" at the end of it.

I have been working on and editing the photographs that I will print off for the exhibition (Thanks to Young and Luisa) and I have cleaned up the frames as well as picked up everything that I need to frame them! The plan is to go in and print them on Monday or Tuesday and frame them along with my drawing that will be installed on Wednesday along with the artifacts (shovel and helmet).

I am going to continue to work on the Town History and the Power Point Presentation that I will use for the opening. I hope to have a dry run of it on Tuesday afternoon during Connie Lowe's painting class (12-3). I would appreciate any and all feedback on the presentation so I can make any last minute changes before the opening on Friday!

I hope everyone had an equally productive weekend and I will see on Monday at 11 AM!

Ian

Also go check out Glasstire... the listed th show and I love the pic!

No comments: